Monday 19 April 2010

Monday Morning Lust

The hayfever has already kicked off and I feel double yuck, have gone through countless 'Big' boxes of tissues and my nose could seriously rival Rudolph's right now. Crikey! The only thing getting me through my morning are these yummy images.

I'm partial to a bit of Chinoiserie, but i have to say, this amazing cushion caught my eye with pink graphic stencil detailing - what a way to bring out the modern in something classically traditional. You can find more cushions via this link here.

image via inside avenue

This yellow Hollywood Regency Table lamp is just gorgeous - I want it please!!!! Definitely on my Wish list. My recent obsession with all things Hollywood Regency doesn't end here, check out the Jonathan Adler Butlers tray table below! Sigh!

Last of all, i came across this image of a totally organised and delicious dream closet via Canadian House & Home. I would love a walk in wardrobe with all the extra's too, try your luck here to win your dream closet makeover ($5,000 by California Closets) filled with a $5,000 worth of fashion by Bayview Village! Ok, i'm not not exactly state side, so can't enter into this, but a girl can dream.

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...