Thursday 5 August 2010

Quelle Surprise: Care Package Delight

Woo hoo! I love getting mail, big time. It's like Christmas each and every time I open mail. I love old skool style hand-written letters, photos, pretty cards and surprise packages!

My blogger gal pal Jemima & Lynzy of Skirts and Skillets have been care package (gift) swapping and recently they extended this little bit of fun to 15 other bloggers/readers! I thought i'd join in & see what awesomeness would arrive on my doorstep.


So the theme was florals...

You can imagine my delight when I opened my package to find a beautiful floral sleeveless tunic dress, a gorgeous necklace by Jemima's fave jewellery designer, Amaro & a pretty card...

This little necklace had the prettiest stones, from aragonite, rose quarts and amazonite, oh and a cute butterfly perching on the flower.

This airy floral tunic dress is perfect for beating the crazy heat in Greece, me love!
I love sheer, but I though i'd spare you guys any bra flashing!!!
I believe Jemima will be posting her care package surprise today too, check her out!

Thanks J-girl, you're the best!!!

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...