Monday 8 November 2010

Because it's Monday...

It's Monday Morning and I just wanted to share this with you all. I know it's random but sometimes random is good, you know?


Whilst I did actually start today out with another post, I'm just feeling these images and also the tune "Midnight Hour" by duo Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek aka "Reflection Eternal" featuring Estelle. It's a good one, one that'll have you busting out your happy dance on a Monday morning.
Feel good, play it loud guys & shake that thing!


There's an ounce of me that's procrastinating about making a start on the things on my 'To-Do' list I have to tackle this week. I like to be organised but the list looks hideously overwhelming... so I might try something else, which I read on Heather's Design blog about writing your To-Do list out on a Post-it note. Here's the post lovelies!

images ref: Studio Stella & Creative Inspiration
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...