Monday 15 November 2010

Lusting after... cos its Monday right?

So, my fridge totally fell apart & died on me over the weekend. What's a girl to do, but do a 'Joey'..., what's that??? Eat the entire contents of the refrigerator! That's what, and if I had more shoes than sense or storage then I'd probably stash them in here! Well..., Ok, maybe not.

How was your weekend luvvies?


Whilst there were no other notable drama's, except for a corker of a headache/migraine/evil eye over the weekend, I had a great time stuffing my face. A lot.

I've missed the boat a bit on the Monday morning lust, but here it is...


Treasure Forever rings with different inscriptions:
Love
Forever
Wish Upon A Star
to treasure forever and ever
you make my heart sing
I shall return to my English rose
Rien Que Toi, Moi, Nous (nothing but you, me, us)

Available in Silver, 18ct Yellow Gold Plated Silver & 18ct Rose Gold Plated Silver
Laura Lee Jewellery

Loving Kara by Kara Ross' black python & oynx stone & skin section ring -£153
via asos

I'm totally obsessed with the YSL Arty enamel ring in gold with turquoise and I love these Kenneth Jay Lane molten 22k gold plated earring with the turq etched resin drops. (35.49 euros)

Pretty pop of turquoise via net-a-porter

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...