Monday 22 November 2010

'Tis the season to be frocked fantastic! Part Un

I have a Christmas gauge-o-meter, as in when I ought to get really excited, start X-mas gift shopping and thinking about party outfits and so forth. I only ever get seriously giddy with excitement once it's passed my b'day, so now that we're well and truly past that date I am ready to immerse myself in the fabulousness that is Christmas.

Here are 3 fun & flirty party looks I'm kinda loving at the moment from the Daily Mail;
I love everything that's going on here, from make up, hair and the fun factor!

From left to right:
Outfit 1:

Dress by Olivia Rubin, £270,
House of Fraser Gilet by Biba, £145, House of Fraser Belt by Topshop, £30 Silver Crystal Ring (right.hand), £82 Konplott Necklace, bangles and crystal ring on r.hand all from Dannijo, Net-a-Porter.com Round ring on left hand from Wallis, £12.50 Sandals by Guess, £135

Outfit 2:

Dress by
Laura Ashley, £110 Headband by Cherry Chau, £125, Selfridges Belt by Twiggy, £49, Fenwick Necklace, £79, Fenwick Stackable rhinestone rings in gold, £99 black, £75 and silver, £125 all by Amanda Wakeley from Ernest Jones Socks, £19.95 by Max Mara, Fenwick. tights £6 by Marks and Spencer Shoes by Kurt Geiger, £90

Outfit 3:
Dress by Nocturne £320 Blue ring by Konplott, £167 Silver ring, £12.50 & grey silver bangles, £18 for two by Freedom, Topshop Chain and pearl bangle by Allusions, £18, BHS Bag at Russell & Bromley, £165 Tights by Pretty Polly, £4 Sandals by Kurt Geiger, £220

All these looks are very easy to create with a clever mix of accessorizing, layering and hair and make up.
To get a messy bun look, see previous post here.
I thought I'd also throw in a 'how-to' video by one of my fave girls, Tanya Burr aka Pixi2woo! Seriously, this girl can do any look, but this is a fun one for going out. You can easily swap out the blue for any mix of colour for the sultry cat eye look or just stick with charcoal tones/black.

Tanya Burr's Blue/Black smoky eye look






Hope you enjoyed this!
I'll be sharing more party frocks with you this week, bringing you the best of high street through to designer!
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...