Wednesday 16 February 2011

J'adore le new Essie SS '11 collection!

Last year we all fell head over heels for Essie's mint candy apple shade, it was extremely popular and hit a fashion high on the chic-o-meter on pretty much all beauty blogs. This spring/summer, Essie has gone 'oooh la-la' over the launch of their new feminine range called 'French Affair' . Expect to see dreamy shades right off the glitzy shores of St. Tropez, with influences from famous 50's icon, Brigitte Bardot.


From top left-right: Sand Tropez, French Affair, Topless & Barefoot
Nice is Nice, Coat Azure & Kisses & Bises


Whilst I love a subtle hint of barely-there colour on my nails for when I don't want my nails to go naked (which is all year round by the way), I often like to opt for colour. The shade I want to get my tootsies in right now is Essie's 'Coat Azure'. I'm also excited about checking out 'Kisses & Bises' which apparently has a sheer shimmery sparkle which can be applied either under or over any shade to give it a cooler hue along with a silent sparkly touch.

What are you all wearing right now and what you be wearing at the first glimpse of sunshine when it's sandal weather? I'm wishing we had Deborah Lippman glittery goodies over here, sigh....

Greece has just launched the new Essie range, so you should be able to pick up a bottle via here at 12.50€ or from the US site at $8 usd via here.
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...