Monday 20 June 2011

Summer Days and Sexy Nights

Whilst summer is sizzling in full swing here in Greece, I can't think of nothing better than dreaming of a stylish escape to the beautiful islands or anywhere near the clear blue and emerald sea. I snapped into fantasizing mode, once I saw these editorials, seriously, how gorgeous? I love the slightly overprocessed colours in these two different shoots, both stand out in different ways, but both totally blew my away. Check out the splatterings of Gucci, DVF, metallic bling, Louis Vuitton & Lanvin.

Jessica Miller by Camilla Akran for Harper's Bazaar UK. June 2011
Styled by Franck Benhamou

Hello, gorgeous Loubs!
I love love love this kimono wrap dress!

For the full shoot click here

Barbara de Creddo & Tsanna by Andrew Yee for How to spend it magazine

I love the vibe of this shoot, so sexy and 70's glam



For the full shoot click here
Additional Credits:

Hair: Sarah Potempo / The Wall Group
Make-up: Mary Jane Frost / The Wall Group
Manicure: Liang / Atelier Management

All photos via Fashion Gone Rogue

So where are you planning on escaping to for summer?
Have a fab week!
x.o.x.o
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...