Tuesday 16 August 2011

Consumed by Monochrome


I hope you're all good blogger buddies! I'm afraid I'm at a loss for words for today's post... Actually, I have to seriously resist from opening my mouth today and letting a whole load of endless curses from spilling out. It seemed that whilst yesterday, the 3rd most important religious day in the Greek calendar, everyone had scooted off either to the villages or on holiday, thieving scoundrels happened to be lurking everywhere.

The apartment block basement, where I live got broken into, and also my mother-in-laws cake/pastry shop in another part of town too. All the money (meant for wages, bills & suppliers etc) got taken and not a cent left.
I guess it doesn't matter where you live, whether it's a good, safe area or not, not so nice things can happen, only it's about a billion times worse now since the recession kicked off.
Anyhoos, excuse my minor venting... Whilst i'm not in the mood for much colour today, I am feeling the love for monochrome. Enjoy!






Lastly, I know that...

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...