Wednesday 3 August 2011

Lusting after... Bad A$$ rings & pretty things

I was recently asked if i'd bought anything lately... in my head I was kinda thinking 'so, does this include online splurge or do you actually, physically mean walking into a shop and purchasing something which involves the exchange of hard earned cash?' Other than my dream dress purchase via Cocosa, it has been forever since I bought anything. Scout's honour...

I can't remember the last time I swooned at anything exciting, but whilst doing the rounds and looking for some summer accessorizing, I came across this long chained feather necklace and large stone cocktail ring from H & M. Yup, I swept these up in a jiffy and both weren't crazy expensive either, job done.

Even after my mini shopping stint, I still can't help but go gaga for these gorgeous rings!

1. ID knuckle duster ring by Mawi 474 euros
2. Bronze Lizard Onyx ring by Kara Ross reduced to £66.50 also via asos
3. Topshop triangle cut out ring £7.50
4. Low Luv 14ct Tripe bar ring by Erin Wasson redeuced £67.50 via asos


5. Vivienne Westwood silver square box ring £195 via asos
6. McQueen Spiral Twin skull ring (also available in gold) £150 via Harvey Nichols
7. This is so reminds me of the YSL Arty ring, but gorgeous otherwise. $16.95 Via Sportsgirl Aus
8. Agate cocktail ring £10 via River Island

Lastly, whilst grabbing the links for these rings, I've just spotted Lanvins new Medailles Crystal ring via Harvey Nichols, it is gorgeous!!! Which of these are tickling your fancy?

Hope you're all having a wonderful week!
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...