Friday 12 August 2011

W for Wow and Who's that Girl?

Seriously, WOW! I did a double take at the headlines when I saw these images shot by the marvelous duo, Mert & Marcus for W Magazine. Yes, it really is Twilight star Kristen Stewart looking rather Glam might I say.
I'm so used to seeing Kristen looking super grungy, moody and even awkward on the red carpet, that this editorial came as a real surprise. I can't quite place who she reminds me of either in this shoot. Answers on a postcard please folks!


Ms. Stweart in Gucci chiffon gown
Useful piece of beauty info via W: "Stewart gets sultry bedroom eyes with Clé de Peau" Intensifying Cream Eyeliner. “A modern take on this look is keeping the eye makeup intense, but in a clean and not smudgy way,” says makeup artist Lucia Pieroni.

I must say, interesting choice for a cover shoot from W mag though, since K-Stew isn't exactly known for being fashion forward, but I do love a surprising & fabulous transformation.

Friday is upon us lovelies, I hope you all have some awesome plans! Have a good weekend!

Credits:
Photographers: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Hair by Luigi Murenu for John Frieda
Makeup by Lucia Pieroni for Clé de Peau Beauté; manicure by Lorraine Griffin for Chanel.
Stylist: Edward Enninful

For full interview click here
For more images here

Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...