Tuesday 18 October 2011

The A-Z of ME! Tell me About Yourself Award


Hello lovelies, How are we on this fine sunny-ish morning? I can't believe we're on Thursday already and my list of things to do just keeps getting longer! Ok, best get on with it.


A huge thank you to Tiffany from Stylish Chatter Boxing blog for the "Tell me about yourself" blog award. Thank you girl, couldn't be more flattered, but WOW, wow wow, you've just given me a massive excuse to non-stop rant about ME. So forgive me if I can't quite shut up now that I'm on a roll!
I thought I'd continue the A-Z of Me post that has been floating around blogosphere recently - refer to the original meister who posted this 1st from my bunch of blogger buds: B of Beautifully Invisible & Tanvi's spin on this post over at The Fabulous Life of the not so rich and famous.

A-Z of me, me, me!

A. Age:
15. No, not really but I sure feel & act like one some of the time. I'm actually older than you all think I am and was born somewhere around the Paleozoic era.
B. Bed size: King, I guess that comes with living with a Greek God.

C. Chore that you hate: Pretty much everything to do with cleaning, but I especially don't like ironing. Couldn't think of anything more tedious. 50's housewife, I am not! The Domestic Goddess in me works best only when fueled by copious amounts of coffee, followed by a bumper pack of Haribo sweets.
D. Dogs: Me wants badly! Have you seen Boo, he's so cute! I'd love a Chow Chow, Pug, or English Bulldog...
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee, hugs from Mr. Perseus & checking e-mails.
F. Favorite color: Hmmm, fuschia & cobalt blue. Depends on my mood.
G. Gold or Silver: Both, I used be more of a silver or white gold kinda gal, but these days I've been leaning towards glittering gold & gilver.
H. Height: Scooping in at 5’6-ish, which is tall for someone in my family.
I. Instruments you play: At school I used to play the violin (hated it), the recorder, treble (ridiculously large version of a recorder) but secretly wished I played the drums for Gun's n' Roses!
J. Job title: Nuclear Physicist by day and Ninja Turtle by night. (Neither of which are real jobs, sadly need brains for the first one and the only black belt I have is the fashionable kind)
K. Kids: Yeah, sometime in the near or distant future, just don't know which one yet. For now, I'm happy playing Fairy Godmother to one gorgeous 20 month old bubba.
L. Live: As long as possible, filled with love, laughter & no regrets I hope.
M. Mother’s name: She has one, since I'm relatively anonymous I won't be sharing online.
N. Nicknames: Too many in real life. My online persona is A Brit Greek as y'know, but sometimes I'm referred to as Miss SOB (no, not Son of a B****) but Miss Salad of Boys which Shopping Diva coined. I once ordered a Salad of boys (the word I was after was cucumber, but pronounced incorrectly can sound a wee bit like boys) during my Lost in Translation phase of only being in Greece for a few months. Oops.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Hmmm, no. I've spent far too much time in the ER due to various sports injuries but I will admit to being super clumsy, which is why I don't strut around in heels in Athens without Mr Perseus by my side, or I'd wipe out on the crazy pavements in 2 secs flat.
P. Pet peeves: People who don't signal when making a turn, peeps who let their children ride on the back of a motorbike without a helmut - that is NUTS! Peeps who are nasty/cruel unintentionally & Peeps who steal! People who don't say please, thank you or excuse me and just shove you out of the way. Ok, this could turn into a mega list me thinks!
Q. Quote from a movie: I'd probably quote something from Pretty Woman/Dirty Dancing or Star Wars... but there are some from The Hangover that make me LOL uncontrollably. Others I heart:

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off.


Still love: '"We're women, We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it." - Sliding Doors

"Do you know how hard it is to find a decent man in this town? Most of them think monogamy is some kind of wood." - The Mask

Do you concur?” “Damnit! Why didn’t I concur?!Catch Me If You Can

R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: One brother.
T: Time you wake up: Early, sometimes far too early, insomnia is a mare!
U. Underwear: Why yes of course! La Perla is kinda nice, don't you think?
V. Vegetable you hate: N/A - clearly I must be a bit weird.
W. What makes you run late: I don't do tardiness.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: A lot. Legs, back, wrists, chest, teeth, you name it, i've had it done. I'm sure it's more than the average person.
Y. Yummy food(s) that you make: Thai Green Curry, Bangers and Mash, White Choc cheesecake, Chocolate molten lava cake, Cakes & Triple Choc brownies cos double ain't enough, y'know.
Z. Zoo animal: Panda's, Zebra's, Otters... they're all so cute! Gotta love 'em all, no?

A big shout out to other bloggers I love on my Google following list and also reading list on the side bar - these guys rock!

Images, via amazon.com, pinterest and Justbesplendid tumblr
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...