Monday 21 November 2011

The Enchanted Forest

Well hey there lovelies, how was your weekend? Did you start your Christmas Shopping and battle it out with shoppers? I did a slightly mental thing and got up an some insane hour to hit the highstreet at opening hours... maaaan it was great! Hardly anyone about and no queues for the till. We had such beautiful sunny weather in Surrey on the Saturday but when I woke up the next day and peeked out the window, it was thick with fog. Couldn't see a thing!

It didn't stop me going out for a walk near the River Thames, but it did feel ever so eery whenever there was no-one around. Kind of reminded of foggy murders in that film "An American Werewolf in London" - yup, it's an old one, filmed on the moors somewhere... But still gives me the 'judders'.

Are you creeped out yet?
I also went out to visit friends who live in the burbs too and by the time I left their new home the roads were clogged up with Fog, driving was near impossible, but I did get home safely in the end!

Sorry if you expected something with a little more fashion... I will be back with some goodness to share very soon! I'm just trying to navigate my way around an ancient PC when i'm used to using a mac! Yeah, no bluetooth connection either...

Anyhoos! Happy Monday to y'all and have a great week!
καλή εβδομάδα!
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...