Tuesday 1 November 2011

Lusting After... Seductive Military Coats

I never tire of the military trend, but what I'm obsessing after right now are COATS! I love the full on adornement, clean lines and elaborate details. There's something about throwing on a double breasted coat (complete with ornate buttons) that makes any outfit ultra polished, maybe it's the silhouette!
Loving this seductive & uber glamourous editorial take featuring Marcelina Sowa by Aitken Jolly, styled by Carmen Borgonovo.


I fell in love with the Burburry Prorsum one with antique gold buttons last fall, this years it's the Versace one I've gone gaga for... Here are my budget to break the bank picks!
From left to right:
HAPPY NOVEMBER GUYS!
Tough Luxe Editorial images via Design Scene
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...