Friday 25 November 2011

Wedding Inspiration

I think it's been quite some time since I posted anything wedding related, and I know we're not exactly in wedding season, but I do love myself a winter wedding, especially a Greek one!
Tomorrow, we'll be throwing candy coloured rice and celebrating our dear friends wedding, I am so incredibly excited for them. Anyhoos, here's a mini wedding fix if you didn't get enough of it over the summer.

No wedding is complete with an awesome cake, I love this rose swirl cake, but it does look too pretty to eat!
There's something pretty cool and unexpected about having a fabulous lining in a big white dress

I'm in shoe heaven just looking at these!

I hope you've all had an amazing week, I guess we're kind of heading into the weekend now, so have a fantastic one luvvies!

Right now I can't decide whether to go for darker hues with plenty of shimmer and sparkles or to go for something with a mixture of colours... eek!

I'm sorry for my blogging absence, I've had a bit of a crazy week after getting poorly last weekend and trying to see everyone before I left the UK again... Then flying back last night and going straight to our friends 'Krevati' - a Greek pre-wedding ritual. I can't believe my time there felt so rushed, more on that another time though.

images via: Pinterest.com, Overlookingmississippi, CoquetteandDove, TheFancy
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...