Wednesday 14 December 2011

Beautifully Wrapped 2011: It's Good to Give V.2

'Tis the season to be jolly, generous and festive and what better way to feel the festive flavour than giving away beautifully wrapped gifts? I love creative ways to wrap presents, so I thought I'd share with you all if you haven't done your gift wrapping yet! If you need more inspiration check out the first 'Beautifully Wrapped' series here.

Whilst some of us may not be expecting much this Christmas it is good to receive something, even if it is handmade or small but beautifully wrapped and even if you're not feeling the festive mood, it is good to give. I don't know about you guys, but here in Greece, times are pretty hard. I haven't gone crazy on the X-mas shopping front, but I will be personalising and making my own gifts to give to others and doing my bit over this X-mas.

I found out via Glamour UK that you can donate your paypacket - well an hour of your wages each month to any given charity you wish via: whatsonehourworth.co.uk, not sure if there's an equivalent in the US or anywhere else in the world.

As blogger's we post pictures, share and write a lot. Well, you can put that pen & paper to good use for postpals.co.uk which is supported by the BBC Children in Need, the Prince's Trust and Fearne cotton's inspiration. Postpals.co.uk features the profiles of not so very well children (approved by their parents of course). You can help by writing letters, sending emails or even sending a gift to brighten up their day or put a smile on their face. Anyhoos, they're always on the lookout for volunteers and fundraisers! Do your bit and have a heart!






If any of you have any fantastic giving sites, charity links that help support others this Christmas, please drop me an email or leave a comment below, I'll be more than happy to update this post with the relevant links.

Thank you lovelies! You're awesome!

Images via Pinterest, YourdesignPartner.com, JonesDesignCompany, GreyLikesWedding, Olderandwiser.blogspot.com.
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...