Sunday 15 January 2012

Catching Up with Kate

Kate by Sølve Sundsbø for Vogue Russia Sept 2009 Full shoot via here

How's your weekend treating you lovelies? I kinda want to dive back under the duvet covers and sleep a little while longer, but the sun has popped out so perhaps Mr. Perseus and I might take a short spin on his little Vintage Monkey Bike (Honda)...
For now, why don't we take a trip down memory lane and check out some of Kate's many changing faces... I love these editorials...

I've read and seen many a magazines, but never saw this shoot featuring Kate shot by the marvelous Marcus Piggot and Mert Alas. Numéro #23 May 2001

above - Pink Hair by Nick Knight - date and magazine unknown

I remember when this came out and I was highly influences by her choppy fringed bob... this was such a gorgeous, vampy shoot shot by Emma Summerton, Nov 2007 Full shoot via here


I loved this shoot by Mario Sorrenti... Firstly, I feel like I'm on holiday looking these pics and the colours-wow, the outfits-wow and the hair and make-up, stunning! Vogue Paris 2010
Full shoot via this link
Be prepared to be blown away
This has to be Kates most racy shoot ever, by Nick Knight for Vogue Italia Kate's make up is pretty dramatic and she's barely recognisable at first with her brunette wig.

Old school Kate... via The Fashion Spot

Kate by Nick Knight for Vogue UK 2000

Hello Gold sparkly pants! By Solve Sundsbo


Noir et Blanc shoot by Mario Testino for Vogue Paris


Freshed faced Kate in the early days
Photographed by Steven Klein for Harpers Bazaar Nov 1993

This Croydon girl has come a long way, Happy Birthday to Kate who turns 38 on Monday!
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...