Saturday 3 March 2012

Colour Me Happy!

Colours of the season via Club Monaco/Glamour mag

I don't think you can get more colour than this! Totally in the mood for colour, anything bold, and anything bright... I kinda wanna be wearing all of these hues this spring/summer! Colour is one of those things that has a major effect on mood, and for me it definitely resonates Happiness!

Always had a soft spot for pink
via seed design blog

LOVE Miroslava Duma shot by Tommy Ton for Symphony store (Dubai Mall) in UAE -wearing Jason Wu frock!
via celebinspire.tumblr.com

Siri Tollerod rocking shades of tangerine and raspberry at Cacharel SS11

I need this dress in my life! Someone please tell me which collection/designer it's from -also refer to the Gemma Ward in lime pic below! Answers on a postcard please! - Comments section is fine too! ;)
via SweetCaroline-a.tumblr

Elie Saab, Me thinks I'd like to wear all of your SS12 RTW collection, including the amazeballs cobalt frocks! Backstage, Green goddesses.

Another pop of neon/lime for spring... it's everywhere! Plus Gemma Ward looks amazing in this dress too. Found this on Tumblr, but no reference to designer! Please share!
(Don't you hate it when peeps don't credit images properly? via tumblr)

I think most of us have seen this eye-popping neon acrylic painting or versions of it everywhere, I LOVE this artist - Maya Hayuk for those who didn't reference this artists brilliant work.

via Kate Spade


Finally...


Bring on warmth, sunshine, laughter, smiles and SUMMERRRRRR!

Have a great weekend sugar pops!

x.o.x.o
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...