Wednesday 25 April 2012

Hot under the collar: Jewellery Love

Kiki Kang (above) looks beyond amazing in the editorial for Madame Figaro China, no?  I'm loving, no dying over everything in this entire look. Shot by Charlies Guo via here.

Whenever I get those "I don't have anything to wear' moments, I opt for one of my fail safe uniforms of plain t-shirt or sleeveless vest top, jeans (coloured or plain), heels and a serious whopper of a necklace. The bolder the better, I say... better still,  I even layer a few different pieces together for a dramatic look sometimes (especially when I think I'm channelling Miroslava Duma - below).

Miroslava Duma collage via Dashion Mouse Blog

Need some inspiration, how about these gorgeous pieces to get you hot under the collar? I'm a sucker for Mawi, Dannijo and Lanvin's statement jewellery pieces... Might need to win the lottery to score some of their gorgeous bling though.

 1. Mawi Hexagon foil & hammered Necklace 2. Lanvin Sworovski cord & chain necklace via Net a Porter 3. Nikola Gold Collar necklace via New Look (£15) 4. Brass collar via asos (€24)

3. Oahu beaded necklace by Dannijo 4. Pink beaded necklace £16 via River Island

What are your favourite go-to pieces when wanting to make a statement or simply dressing up an otherwise simple outfit?
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...