Friday 13 April 2012

Out of this world awesome: Cosmic & Metallics

Hoorah for Friday! It's been a long week and I am relieved to see a bit of sunshine after our crazy torrential rain and flash flooding on Monday.
My metallica moment is still in overdrive and there are two shoots I absolutely adore, one is  très old school, featuring one of my fave girl crushes, Magdalena Frackowiak shot by Peter Lindbergh. Before you say anything about the last shot..., there's something that may remind you of that infamous shot Lindbergh took of Helena Christensen with the alien for Vogue IT in 1990...



Metallic Moment photoshoot by Peter Lindbergh for Harpers Bazaar US, March 2007 Full shoot via here

This other shoot is more recent and upon first look I thought it was a very bronzed Lara Stone by the fab duo Mert & Marcus, but it wasn't. Scroll down to discover who the model & photographer are for Harpers Bazaar UK (March 2012)



Georgia May Jagger by Alexi Lubomirski for Harpers Bazaar UK, March 2012, full shoot here

Now then folks, I wish I wasn't working the whole Easter weekend, but I so am! Least I'll be with family and friends and yes, there will be a lot of eating involved on Sunday! Greek Feasts are always the best, plus after a week of fasting, i'm ready to tuck into some meat and dairy action!

Have a fantastic weekend lovelies!
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...