Friday 12 October 2012

FABULOUS FRIDAYS: BRIMMING WITH AWESOMENESS

via the fantastic nail blog Gorgeois, here's the full link on how to get these 'man-eater' nails! Check out the part 2 bit of the nail shots - there's a full set of vampy teeth beneath the lips! 

Whoop whoop, it's Friday! I for one am kinda relieved actually since it's been one of those slightly exhausting weeks. I am super pleased the weekend is just around the corner! What are you guys all up to? What are your fall reads? I'm looking forward to catching up with my gal pals whom I've missed dearly and make a start on gathering up my summer wardrobe and making the swap.

Stunning Rose photo/painting via showstudio.tumblr.com

Looking at this piece of work you'd never know it was iconic fashion photographer Nick Knight who captured this. I'm gutted I'll be missing out on his exhibition named 'Flora' (in Mayfair, London), which is something completely unexpected from the guy who has collaborated with the likes of Lady Gaga, Louis Vuitton, Massive Attack & also been know to work on various controversial issues.
From Who What Wear Daily, I couldn't resist but re-post this style stalker page... I mean, come on, who doesn't love Miroslava Duma's awesome style & adore her taste in knock-out pieces of bling?
Who else is on your style radar right now? Please do share some new names with me!

The closer it gets to Christmas (The December Issues) the more I get excited about the covers and the jam-packed content. I always get the Vogue UK December issue, as there's usually an epic photo-shoot involving Tim Walker and a front cover to die for.
Right now,  I'm in love with these beautiful November covers, especially Salma Hayek's cover for Harper's Bazaar. Totally Smokin' hot!

This is really really random, but the other day I dreamt about having long luscious locks, then I woke up and realised it was all just a dream. Ever since the chop I've missed styling my hair in more versatile ways. The barnet is growing, but I do miss my tresses, especially since it was chilly in London. Anyhoos, for those of you who love a good top knot, here's a super fun video from Refinery 29 on how to make yours just that little bit more awesome! 


Happy weekend folks! 
x.o.x.o
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...