Friday 5 October 2012

FABULOUS FRIDAYS; C'EST CHIC, NON?


It's Friday, which often means I'm in need of a mini fashion fix... On my radar this past week is this beautiful bag from Accessorize's Fall collection, pretty much everything they have instore right now is just to die for gorgeous. I just love that it's big enough to chuck the entire bathroom and perhaps kitchen sink inside, chic enough for the office but with an ooh la la cool factor. (Now £30, was £40 and available in fire engine red)

When you've been away from the high street (in the UK) as long as I have, it's real easy to fall in love with just about everything you see.With my magpie vision, I spied this embellished chunky chain collar from topshop.

 
I also came across these super fun stickies (the Wish-list one) for the Mr. just in case he needs a little help with future birthday/Christmas presents, that kind of thing!!! No need to actually hint anymore, you can just leave those tear sheets out on the coffee table, clearly labelled! via Fredaldous.co.uk

As it's Friday, I'll leave you with this...

 
London, I'll miss you terribly when I'm gone, but in the words of Arnie (Terminator 2) (Yes really), 'Hasta la vista baby'. I'm sure it won't be long before I head back to the soggy shores. Image via Pinterest

Have a super fun weekend!
x.o.x.o
                                               
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...