Tuesday 1 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ROCK ON 2013!

Happy New Year loves! I hope you all have a spectacular 2013, may it be filled with love, laughter, good health, wealth & happiness! I really hope you have enjoyed the holidays, can't wait to catch up with you all properly. I have a sneaky feeling that this year is going to be pretty exciting!!! Thanks again for making this blog what it is! 
Make your wish now kittens! May 2013 sparkle all year for you!
 image via here
Vasilopita - A traditional Greek New Years cake, cut at midnight or on New Years day to bless the home & bring good luck for the new year (well that's if you find the hidden coin inside your slice that is!) Here's one I did last year, yes it's covered in white chocolate glace and piped with dark chocolate... Oh and I'm rather pleased that my Greek handwriting is kinda improving and doesn't look like a 4 year old anymore! I still haven't figured out how to do neat cursive yet! ;)

Rock on this year and make it better than the last, don't put something off, just do it! I hope you're all energised, ready to feed the soul & are ready to start making 2013 the best year yet!
Καλή χρονιά σε όλους με υγεία πάνω από όλα και ευτυχία!!! ΕΥΤΥΧΙΣΜΕΝΟ ΤΟ 2-0-1-3!!! 
x.o.x.o
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...